I’m very glad that you found me!
I offer a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan for supporting you in managing your symptoms and getting you back to feeling the very best version of yourself again.
- It’s personalised – Your programme is based on your own specific test results. In my experience, this is the quickest way to get the results you are looking for
- Accurate, state of art hormone testing.
The hormone test can give you a clear picture of:
– Your hormone levels
– How you are metabolising oestrogen – this could be showing up as PMS or peri-menopausal symptoms
– Indications of whether we need to look further at thyroid health, which could be affecting you weight and your energy. Or gut infections which may be causing bloating, constipation or diarrhoea, digestive issues and aching joints
– Nutrient deficiencies such as B vitamins which are essential for liver processing of oestrogen and toxins
– It may explain increased hair loss or acne
– And provide an insight into your adrenal health, an indication of how your body is coping with stress
The Well Woman blood test can tell you about:
- How your thyroid is functioning
- Your liver health
- Your cholesterol levels
- How you are managing your blood glucose (diabetes risk)
- Your inflammatory markers
- and levels of essential nutrients such as vitamin D, magnesium, B12 and iron.
Is this package for you?
This package is for you if you have any of the following symptoms:
- low energy, weight gain, poor sleep, PMS, hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, depression, overwhelm, irritability, memory issues, brain fog, low libido, vaginal dryness, infertility, painful or heavy periods, endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual migraines, PCOS
- Or if you feel like you are doing all the right things but are still not feeling yourself
- If you want to feel your best now but also protect your future health
- If you believe investing in your health is worthwhile
What it includes:
- A state of the art comprehensive hormone test – The DUTCH test.
- A Well Woman blood test including thyroid function
- 3 hours of 1-2-1 online calls
- An analysis of your current diet, lifestyle and your symptoms
- A personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan.
- Support calls and email access
Optional extra costs to you:
- Recommended supplements
- Referrals, leading to fees from other practitioners
- Extra consultations
- Extra support calls
Payment for consultations should be made in advance by Paypal or BACs transfer. Full payment is due on or before the first appointment.
Cancellations or no shows within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
For a FREE discovery call or an appointment click here
To receive The Busy Woman’s Essential Food Guide to Managing Menopause click here
Client love: Just one of the many reasons I love what I do…
“Without your advice and guidance, I would have had no idea where to begin”