I’m very glad that you found me!
Hi, I’m Gail. I’m a nutritionist and women’s health expert. I help women who are struggling with hormonal issues to transform their lives and to feel the best version of themselves again.
I offer personalised nutrition and lifestyle plans designed to get you back to feeling like your old self in the quickest and simplest way possible.
- It’s personalised – Your programme is based on your own specific test results. In my experience, this is the quickest way to get the results you are looking for.
- Accurate, state of art hormone testing.
Well Woman Package
The hormone test can give you a clear picture of:
- Your levels of oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone and stress hormones
- How you are processing your hormones, and if you are processing them safely and effectively – this could be showing up as peri-menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, hot flushes, mood and anxiety issues etc
- It provides an indication of whether we need to look further at your thyroid health or gut infections
- Levels of melatonin needed for sleep
- Information on nutrient deficiencies such as vitamins B12 and B6 which are essential for liver processing of oestrogens and toxins
- It could help to explain and address symptoms of increased hair loss or acne
- It also shows the amount of stress hormones you produce, and how your body is coping with stress. This information can provide valuable insights into symptoms such as weight loss resistance, insomnia, blood sugar balance
The Well Woman blood test can tell you about:
- How your thyroid is functioning
- Your liver health
- Your cholesterol levels
- How you are managing your blood glucose (diabetes risk)
- Your inflammatory markers
- and levels of essential nutrients such as vitamin D, magnesium, B12 and iron.
Is this package for you?
This package is for you if you have any of the following symptoms:
- low energy, weight gain, poor sleep, PMS, hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, depression, overwhelm, irritability, memory issues, brain fog, low libido, vaginal dryness, infertility, painful or heavy periods, endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual migraines, PCOS
- Or if you feel like you are doing all the right things but are still not feeling yourself
- If you want to feel your best now but also protect your future health
- If you believe investing in your health is worthwhile
What it includes:
- A state of the art comprehensive hormone test – The DUTCH test.
- A Well Woman blood test including thyroid function
- 2.5 hours of 1-2-1 online calls
- An analysis of your current diet, lifestyle and your symptoms
- A personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan.
- Support calls and email access
The Comprehensive Well Woman Package
This package includes all of the above plus an additional test for gut health and an extra hour of consultation time.
Good gut health is essential to health.
Imbalances in your digestive system can cause the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Depression and anxiety
- Weight loss resistance or unexplained weight gain
- Brain fog
- Food cravings
This test can also help to identify the underlying causes of digestive issues such as:
- Acid reflux
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Abdominal cramps and pain
Testing may also be beneficial if you have been diagnosed with an inflammatory bowel condition including Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and diverticulitis.
The Well Woman Starter package
Optional extra costs to you:
- Recommended supplements
- Referrals, leading to fees from other practitioners
- Extra consultations
- Extra support calls
Payment for consultations should be made in advance by Paypal or BACs transfer. Full payment is due at the time of booking.
Cancellations or no shows within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Book a FREE call to find out which package would be best for you here
To receive The Busy Woman’s Essential Food Guide to Managing Menopause click here
Join my free Facebook group for women over 40 where we talk all things menopause here
Client love: Just one of the many reasons I love what I do…
“Without your advice and guidance, I would have had no idea where to begin”