What hormone testing (DUTCH) can tell you
In my practice, we don’t guess, we test.
Almost all the women that I see on a 1-2-1 basis, have hormonal imbalances and have a hormone balance test (DUTCH test).
The information this provides is often invaluable if you are experiencing peri/menopausal symptoms.
Here is what the DUTCH test can tell you:
– How you are metabolising oestrogen. And if you are metabolising it safely – this could be showing up PMS, weight gain , fatigue, bloating, mood and anxiety issues. It can also affect your risk of certain diseases including breast cancer
– Indications of whether you need to look further at your thyroid health or gut infections
– Nutrient deficiencies such as B vitamins which are essential for the processing of oestrogens and toxins
– It can also explain hair loss or hormonal acne
– As well as provide an insight into your adrenal health and how your body is coping with stress
For more tips and advice on peri-menopause, join a growing group of like-minded women here
To receive your FREE checklist of the Top 10 Foods to Include in Your Diet During Menopause click here